Last modification: 28/05/2018
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our web store?
When ordering or registering on our site you will be asked to enter personal details to help you with your experience. Information includes, your name, email address, postal and billing address and phone number.
Our site, newsletters and emails will never ask you to provide your credit card number or any other financial data.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions and supply you with plants and other products you have purchased.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, if you have signed up for our newsletter.
- To ask you to provide feedback on your purchase experience through our customer satisfaction survey.
How do we protect your information?
We use an external PCI compliant payment gateway (PayPal) to handle all payment transactions on our behalf. We also regularly scan for malware and virus on our servers. Our servers are patched with the latest updates and monitored for intrusion. We do not use shared hosting or environments where your information may be less secure than industry best practice.
Your personal information is contained on our secured network and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all personal information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of marketing.
We will provide limited personal information to parties who assist us in conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Including disclosing your name, phone number and postal address to Australia Post (or your preferred carrier) to enable delivery of your order.
We may also release information when required to comply with the law.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not integrated or turned on Google AdSense or Google Analytics on our site.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals.
Does this site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send out updates through our newsletter, if you are subscribed. (Not more frequently than monthly)
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all future correspondence.
PO BOX 389
South Australia 5210