We will refund or replace plants and products from our store where the products are returned to us within 14 days of purchase.
We ask that you remember plants are alive and subject to their environment and treatment, which is why we provide what we believe to be proven instructions on how to cultivate your plants. We send out our plants in as optimal condition as possible. All plants need time to adjust and acclimatize to new or changed environments. All carnivorous plants will look different depending on the season and time of year.
If you would like to return items, please read the information below and fill out a returns form. Include a completed hard-copy form in the package you are returning to us.
The following conditions apply to returns to Compass Carnivores:
- Products must be returned and received within 14 business days of the date of purchase. (If you provide us a tracking number as proof of lodgement, we will accept the date the products are lodged as our receive date once the products have been received by us.)
- Returns are only available for plants and other products purchased through www.compasscarnivores.com.au and which appear on your order.
- You are responsible for covering all postage costs associated with returning products to us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the parcel being returned to us is adequately insured against being lost in the post. We will not process returns without receiving products back.
- You agree to pack plants and other products in a secure and reasonable manner to prevent further damage or loss. This includes keeping plant roots moist and sealing plants to prevent water damage. The use of a padding material to protect contents is also recommended.
- You are responsible for covering costs of postage incurred from replacing products.
- Remedial action is at the sole discretion of Compass Carnivores. Where products are unavailable, refund will be given.
- All returned items must be accompanied by a completed returns form. Put this form in the package being returned.
- Refunds are issued as an electronic Australia Post Money Order made payable only to the person identified on the order.
- Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions void your refund rights.