Last modification: 02/10/2018
This website is owned and operated by Compass Carnivores (ABN 66 371 945 026).
Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by Compass Carnivores without notice in Compass Carnivores absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Receiving plants and other products from us
- You are deemed to have read and agreed to our Returns policy.
- Plants are posted bare rooted. The plants are packaged in a way which allows them to survive at least two weeks in the post.
- Delivery times on the website relate to the delivery service and do not include dispatch time. Orders placed with us where all stock is ready to deliver and payment has been received in full, will leave our nursery within 3 business days.
- Actual postage costs may be different from quotes provided by this website. In the event postage costs are less than what you paid for postage, we will upgrade your postal delivery experience. If an upgrade is not possible, the difference between quoted cost and actual will be returned to you. Applies only to orders made through this website.
- Postage refunds as described above will be issued as Australia Post money orders. The cost of issuing the money order will be deducted from the amount being refunded.
- Compass Carnivores may change postage methods for packages at its absolute discretion.
- We are unable to redirect packages once they have left our nursery.
- Compass Carnivores cannot be held responsible for delays in postage once we have posted your package, this includes failure by the carrier to meet published deadlines.
- Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order; especially where orders are addresses to a gift recipient.
- Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
- For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
- Where a package is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent. If plants have perished, you will also be asked to pay costs to cover new plants to fulfill your order.
- We do not accept orders placed outside of Australia.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Except for seeds, all prices exclude postage and handling costs.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on this website are correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect prices.
- Please check the availability of the item you wish to purchase using this website. All stock advertised as available is promoted in good faith to be available and in stock.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of product availability.
- Unforeseen supply issues or unexpected demand / plant loss may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- All back order items are promoted in good faith to be available from us within the next twelve months.
Changing your order
- We will do our best to accommodate order alterations, cancelling orders and changing delivery address. Such changes are only possible up until your order has been completed.
- Please note that last minute changes to your order may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
- We do not offer accounts or store credit.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, credit card payments are processed using the secure, third party payment gateway service, PayPal. PayPal is tier-one PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments.
- We cannot access any of your financial data, including credit cards, debit cards or bank account details when using PayPal.
- Any Direct Deposit payments must be cleared and available before your order is processed. Your order will be deemed to have been made once payment has cleared.
- Direct Deposits not received within four weeks of the date of order will be cancelled. Once an order has been cancelled, and is no longer on hold, order items will released and available for purchase on this website again.
- We may from time to time offer promotional codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. Eligibility may also be based on meeting a minimum spend requirement or being a member of this website.
- When entered on the shopping cart page, the appropriate discount is deducted from the cart total.
- In some cases the promotion will apply automatically, without the need for a promo code to be entered. The discount is recorded on the shopping cart page.
- Please note that some promo codes may have a restricted usage, and may not be combined with other promotions.
- Where a refund is issued on an order containing a promo code, the refund will match the amount tendered, net of the promo code discount.
- For more information on promo code usage, please Compass Carnivores for clarification.
- Where “free delivery” is specified, the method of delivery will be at our absolute discretion.
- Gift vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Where products purchased with a gift voucher are returned, monies owed will be refunded through the issusing of a new gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase further gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers expire 3 years from the date of original issue. All gift vouchers must be used before they expire.
- All gift vouchers must be used in one transaction and may only be redeemed once.
- Change given from gift vouchers is capped at a maximum of $5.00AUD. Change will be returned to the PayPal address used to redeem the gift voucher.
- If purchase exceeds the voucher amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options.
- Compass Carnivores does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers may not be used to pay for shipping and postage costs.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable online only.
- Maximum gift voucher amount is $100.00AUD per gift voucher.
- We welcome feedback and attend to all communication in a timely manner.
- For your own protection and security, please do not send your credit card or banking details in any communication with us.
- You are invited to provide product reviews to assist other customers in their purchasing decisions. Product reviews will be moderated prior to publishing. Comments which do not meet community standards, include offensive language or contain demonstrably inaccurate information will not be published.
- You may be asked to participate in a customer satisfaction survey each time you make a purchase.
- You consent to Compass Carnivores collecting and using your Personal Information for the purposes of purchase and fulfillment of your purchase.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Australia, Australia.
Compass Carnivores Online Copyright Notice
- Compass Carnivores materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
- When you access this website you agree that you may retrieve Compass Carnivores materials for information only. You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorized and potential users about our products and services. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
Weather data collected by us is sourced from Weather Underground.